Please join us!
Each Sunday we gather together with angels and all the company of heaven through the Divine Liturgy to hear God speak to us, to catechize us, to forgive us, and to feed us His flesh and blood.
We believe we truly ascend Holy Mount Zion, which is the holy altar, to drink deeply and be delighted with the abundance of God's glory, which is His Son Jesus. To Him be glory forever and ever. Amen!
Christian Education Hour for Adults and Children - 9:00 AM
Divine Service -10:30 AM - Liturgy of Word and Sacrament
Tuesday F.I.T. (Fellowship, Inspiration on Tuesday) -
11:30 AM Sack lunch together
12:00- 1PM Study
Currently studying Gene Edward Veith's Spirituality of the Cross
Wednesday - Catechism Wednesdays (Discontinued during Lent/Easter - resumes April 24)
Join us for a new, inter-generational time of fellowship, catechesis, and worship. Catechism Wednesdays are for the whole congregation, young and old, families, couples and singles. Learning and praying the catechism was never intended to be an activity limited to 7th & 8th grade. Luther wrote the catechism for all ages and declared that though he was a doctor of theology he would always remain a student of the catechism. Let us follow his example!
- 6:00PM Potluck meal
- 6:30PM Inter-generational Learning
- 7:30PM Catechetical Evening Prayer
Lent and Easter Sermon Series – The Words of Eternal Life
Jesus’ words are words of eternal life. And so, our Lenten and Easter sermon series will focus on the words of Jesus. We will hear the prophetic word; the voice of the Son of God calling to us from the pages of the Old Testament, “Return to Me”. We will hear and meditate upon the last words of Jesus on the night when he was betrayed and as he suffered on the cross. And we will hear the first words of Jesus after his resurrection.
- Ash Wednesday – March 6 (6PM Dinner, 7PM Divine Service)
“Return to Me” (Joel 2:12-19)
- Lent Midweek 1 – March 13 (6PM Dinner, 7PM Divine Service)
“Father, Forgive Them” (Luke 23:32-38)
- Lent Midweek 2 – March 20 (6PM Dinner, 7PM Divine Service)
“Today You Will Be with Me in Paradise” (Luke 23:39-43)
- Lent Midweek 3 – March 27 (6PM Dinner, 7PM Divine Service)
“Behold, Your Mother!” (John 19:23-27)
- Lent Midweek 4 – April 3 (6PM Dinner, 7PM Divine Service)
“My God, Why Have You Forsaken Me?” (Matthew 27:45-46)
- Lent Midweek 5 – April 10 (6PM Dinner, 7PM Divine Service)
“I Thirst” (John 19:28-29)
- Maundy Thursday – April 18 (7PM Divine Service)
“For You” (1 Corinthians 11:23-32)
- Good Friday – April 19 (7PM Tenebrae)
“It Is Finished!” (John 19:30a)
- Vigil of Easter – April 20 (8PM Vigil Service)
- Easter Sunday - April 21 (9AM Breakfast, 10:30AM Divine Service)
“Why are You Weeping?” (John 20:1-18)
Carolina Confessional Lutherans - Once a month study, yearly conference and yearly retreat.
Pastoral Care and Conversation (Office of the Keys Available) by appointment.