Please join us!
Each Sunday we gather together with angels and all the company of heaven through the Divine Liturgy to hear God speak to us, to catechize us, to forgive us, and to feed us His flesh and blood.
We believe we truly ascend Holy Mount Zion, which is the holy altar, to drink deeply and be delighted with the abundance of God's glory, which is His Son Jesus. To Him be glory forever and ever. Amen!
Christian Education Hour for Adults and Children - 9:00 AM
Divine Service -10:30 AM - Liturgy of Word and Sacrament
Tuesday F.I.T. (Fellowship, Inspiration on Tuesday) - 11:30 AM Bring your own lunch and Bible Study
Lent and Easter Sermon Series - "Our Father": The Prayer of Jesus
Jesus taught us to "Our Father". Who could dare dream of calling God that? Yet on account of Christ, God
is our forgiving Father! We pray to him because he has commanded us to pray and promised to hear us.
In the Lord's Prayer, Jesus, our Savior and brother teaches us to pray by giving us the very words to say in
prayer to God our Father. These words express our faith in Him even as they ask Him to renew our faith.
- February 14 - Ash Wednesday: "Our Father, Who Art in Heaven" (7:00PM)
- February 21 - Lent Midweek 1: "Hallowed Be Thy Name" (7:00PM)
- February 28 - Lent Midweek 2: "Thy Kingdom Come" (7:00PM)
- March 7 - Lent Midweek 3: "Thy Will Be Done" (7:00PM)
- March 14 - Lent Midweek 4: "Give Us This Day Our Daily Bread" (7:00PM)
- March 21 - Lent Midweek 5: "Forgive Us Our Trespasses" (7:00PM)
- March 29 - Holy Thursday: "Lead Us Not Into Temptation" (7:00PM)
- March 30 - Good Friday: "Deliver Us From Evil" (7:00PM)
- March 31 - Easter Vigil: "For Thine is the Kingdom, and the Power, and the Glory Forever" (8:00PM)
- April 1 - Easter Sunday: "Amen" (10:30AM)
Carolina Confessional Lutherans - Once a month study, yearly conference and yearly retreat.
Pastoral Care and Conversation (Office of the Keys Available) by appointment.